Create a ticket via Discord
When you encounter an issue that needs our attention, creating a ticket is a straightforward process. Here's how you can do it:
- 1.Right-click the message that pertains to the issue you're experiencing.
- 2.A menu will appear. Look for the option to "Create a Ticket" under Apps and click on it.
- 3.You'll be prompted to fill in some details. Please provide the following:
- Name: Your full name.
- Email: The best email to reach you at.
- Acceptance Criteria: Please describe what would need to happen for you to consider this issue resolved. This helps us understand your expectations and work towards meeting them.
- Ticket Details: Enter the actual details around the support query
- 4.Note that this should create a thread within the channel you make the ticket from, to allow for easier communication on that specific issue.
If you're unsure whether your issue warrants creating a ticket or not, we've got you covered. Please refer to our Support Priorities page for guidance on when to log a ticket versus having a discussion in your channel.
Thanks for being a part of our community.