Add Client to Rewst
This guide will walk you through adding customers to Rewst, allowing you to run workflows for them. There are two ways to add clients to Rewst:
- 1.With the Add Client to Rewst Crate.
- 2.Through your CSP integration.
The first thing we need to do is unpack the Add Client to Rewst Crate by doing the following:
- 1.Go to Crates → Crate Marketplace in the app.
- 2.Click on the Add Client to Rewst Crate.
- 3.(Optional) Change the name of the Workflow to suit your needs.
- 4.Click Unpack at the bottom.
Adding the Crate
You can get to the form to add a client with the following:
- 1.Go to Automations → Forms.
- 2.Find the new Form.
- If you have many forms, it's possible it will be on another page. You can use the search to help find it.
- 3.Click on the Options menu to the right of the form.
- 4.Click Usages.
- 5.Click View Direct URL.
- 6.Click or Copy the form URL to access the form.
Once you're in the form, you will see the following fields:
- Company Name: The Name of the company you want in Rewst
- Customer Primary Domain: The domain of the company (ex.
This form will also give you the option to map the following installed integration categories:
- Network Monitoring & Remote Admin
- Documentation & CRM
- Licensing & Distribution
- Backup & Security
With the above filled out and configured, you can add or invite users to the new Site as the following Roles:
- Forms-only User: Only able to view Rewst Forms
- Member Users: Able to view forms, results, and create workflows in Rewst
Filling out the Form
Organization Variables Needed
Setting the following variables will allow a number of Crates (including the New User Add) to work without further client-specific setup:
- Primary Identity Provider: Azure Active Directory, On-prem AD, JumpCloud
- New User Approval Email: used if there needs to be an approver for new user creation
- User Name Format: Username Format for user creation Flast, First.Last etc
- User Start-Date Behavior: Document the start date in the ticket and create the user now, or pause workflow until the set user creation date
- Do not attempt to create a new o365 mailbox: used if you do not want a mailbox created for the user
Once your form is complete you can submit your form.
Make sure you map the CSP tenant for your customer
You will then want to find the CSP tenant for your new customer and map it to the Rewst organization that you have created. You can do this by navigating to Configuration → Integrations → Microsoft CSP to find the relevant CSP tenant.
You are now set up and ready to run workflows for your customer!